Pages

Welcome!

Welcome to my Severn River, MD fishing log. I am attempting to compile information about angling on this wonderful tributary. I've lived here all my life, but have only recently tried to "dial in" the intricacies of my home field. My goal for this blog is to record each day that I go fishing, the weather conditions, fishing technique, and subsequent results. Perhaps, with enough data, I can even begin to define some Severn-specific fishing style that I can pass on to the next generation! Please feel free to contribute to my blog and if you are a local angler, I encourage you to share your thoughts or critique mine. I am, after all, only a student of life. Thanks for stopping by and check in often!

My name is Steven and I can be contacted at steventhehistorian@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Introduction


Hello to anyone who stumbles upon this blog! I used Google to help me organize my fishing results and techniques in the Severn River, in Anne Arundel county, Maryland. Not a whole lot has been published on this particular region, so I am pretty much starting my technique from scratch. Hopefully, one day I'll be able to make a pattern out of my log results and maybe even develop a few Severn-specific fishing techniques. Perhaps this info will even orient some future anglers to this area. Anyway, please feel free to contribute to the blog! My name is Steven and I can be emailed at steventhehistorian@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment